In order to be fully compliant with European data-protection Law, we need Your explicit consent regarding use of Your voice data. Please choose one among following consent types:
- Do not upload :: You do not give us Your consent. Thus, no data will be uploaded from Your browser to our server. But You can still use the interface for testing purposes.
- Only speech-to-text-models :: Your recordings will become part of the corpus from which automatic speech recognition (ASR) models will be trained. Corpus itself will not be published but the final model will be published.
- Only text-to-speech :: Similar to previous option but this time, the resulting model will not be used for ASR but for synthesis of artificial voices.
- STT & TTS :: Both ASR and voice synthesis models could be trained from datasets containing Your recordings. Again, the recordings themselves will not be published.
- Public Dataset :: Your recordings will become part of a publicly available dataset. This is the most permissive option.
Note that in all cases, Your recordings will be anonymized and asides voluntary gender / age / zodiac sign / mother language information no metadata is collected.